Amazon A+ Content is one of the most effective and important ways to increase customer trust, boost conversion rates, and acquire a higher ranking on Amazon SERPs (Search Engine Results Pages).
Amazon says that A+ content helps increase the overall sales of a product by 3 – 10% on average.
Amazon A+ Content allows Amazon sellers to customize listings with images, charts, and graphs to improve your product detail page. Simple listings are limited to eight pictures, five bullet points, and a plain text product description. But with A+ Content, brand owners can add more images and text to highlight key product features and get higher sales. You might have heard it referred to as Enhanced Brand Content (EBC).
So, what are you waiting for?
The A+ Content feature enables brand owners to change the product descriptions of branded ASINs. Using this tool, you can describe your product features in a different way by including a unique brand story, enhanced images, and text placements. Adding A+ to your product detail pages can result in higher conversion rates, increased traffic, and increased sales when used effectively. This feature is only available to Professional sellers who have been approved as brand owners through the Amazon Brand Registry process
How to create Amazon A+ content?
In truth, Amazon A+ Content allows sellers to use product detail much more creatively. Think about module templates as storyboards about not only your product but your bigger brand. The better you execute your storytelling, the more sales you’ll make because of your A+ Content. Here’s how to actually go about creating A+ content.
- Login to your Vendor Central account.
- Toggle to the ‘Merchandising’ menu and select ‘A+ Detail Pages’.
- Choose either the Self Service module or Amazon Builds For You module. Choosing the Self Service module leads you to a page where you input the ASIN you want to create content for, then options for build layouts and modules. If you choose Amazon Builds For You, then all you have to do is upload images and text and Amazon will take care of the rest.
- Enter in a project name, making sure to choose something that’s descriptive enough where you’ll easily remember what it’s about.
- Design your layout, upload the content (use a zip file for images), then preview it to make sure it’s just how you want it to appear.
- Finish publishing the page.
Why should I add Amazon A+ content to my listings?
You can use this opportunity to answer your customer’s most common questions by providing relevant product details. These details may help drive more rapid purchase decisions and reduce the likelihood of having products returned
Creating Amazon A+ content pages can be one of the best ways to draw extra (good) attention to yourself and drive sales up. The purpose of A+ Content is to improve your conversion rate, resulting in higher sales. This feeds back into your search ranking, resulting in more views of your product page, and higher sales still. It’s easy to see that the potential is huge.
How do select those which grab buyers’ attention?
You’re able to add more detailed item descriptions, heightened images, comparison charts, videos, and more. This offering allows you to showcase your brand and better convey the value of your products.
A+ Detail Page content can also be made to be easy to skim, so readers can get a sense of all the key product details at a glance. You create this skimmable, user-friendly look by creating bullet lists and breaking up the text into small, manageable chunks interspersed with colorful images. You can also make use of videos and HD photography to show your product at its very best.
Read More About – How to sell on Amazon?