We understand how much devastation can Amazon and Flipkart Seller Account Suspension do to your business. For many of you, this (Amazon, Flipkart) marketplace can be your only source of income. Fortunately, Amazon and Flipkart give a chance to appeal their decision. Whether you do not Follow the Business Agreement or you did not follow Condition Guidelines or you were accused of selling counterfeit items or your late shipment rate was too high, you have still got a chance to have your Amazon and Flipkart reinstated seller Account. Well-written appeal letters can do magic here. (How to Reinstate Amazon Seller Account)
1. Don’t rush into submitting your appeal.
2. Don’t open a new account.
3. Don’t submit any inauthentic invoices.
4. Don’t threaten Amazon with any legal action.
5. Don’t contact any Amazon support branches.
1. Understand the main cause of your suspension.
2. Read Amazon’s suspension notice.
3. Review your seller information.
4. Create a plan of action.
Read more about:- How to create Amazon A+ content
Read More About:- Amazon Product Listing Services
Try these Fiverr Gigs to reactivate your suspended Amazon and Flipkart Account.
Leave a Comment