India has the world’s fastest growing smartphone market, making mobile advertising a sensible thanks. to promote products and services and share important business updates with customers. Among the various channels of mobile advertising, bulk SMS marketing service is the fastest developing channel promoting marketing or instant messaging. Used for instant messaging in bulk, it can work wonders for driving leads, creating new customers and maintaining healthy business relationships with existing customers.
Promotional SMS, as the name itself suggests, are messages sent for the purpose of promoting your product or service. These include sales and marketing messages not typically requested by recipients. Promotional SMS can be sent from 9 AM to 9 PM and only on phone numbers that are not on the NDNC registry (DND number).
Transactional SMS are messages that are sent to customers to update them with the information they need to use your product or service. For example, messages sent by banks about current account balances or transactions done at ATMs, merchant stores, etc., are passed on to the Transactional SMS DND (Do Not Disturb) numbers.
SMS marketing may be a cheaper and ideal thanks to keep your customers up-to-date with the newest business information than other marketing alternatives. For example, if a doctor must share a meeting reminder to the patient, texting the patient about an equivalent is far easier and efficient than to possess an assistant doing it by making a call to every patient.
It is simple, straight and Sparing. Send Text Messages from anywhere. You may get started with just a couple of steps.
1. Select the customer database city wise, state-wise and target industry wise.
2. Send SMS to databases owned by us, or you can import your list of opted-in contacts to whom messages need to be sent.
3. We manage customer database and send messages on your behalf with your sender id and contact details to the customers of your choice.
4. Customers can text your mobile keyword to a short code and join your contact list.
5. You will be provided with delivery reports of the activity.
Read More About – What is SEO & Why is Important?
Leave a Comment